SPRING Term 5 classes begin April 9th and end May 27th. Priority registration begins March 26th for current class participants and open registration begins April 2.
View the class schedule below and click “Register Now” once you’ve made a selection. You’ll be prompted to create a new account (if you’ve never used our online registration) or asked to log-in to your account. You’ll be able to select the class you desire once you’ve logged in to the online registration area.
Term 5 Preschool Class Descriptions & Schedule (April 9th – May 27th)
- Rolly Pollies (age 2-3): Motor skills & coordination through jumps, rolls, hand support. Parent participation required (1 parent only please).
- Caterpillars (age 3): Motor skills & coordination through jumps, rolls, hand support. Must be potty-trained (no parent participation).
- Bumble Bees (ages 4-6): Beginning class focusing on rolls, handstands, cartwheels, bridges, jumps.
- Grasshoppers (ages 4-6): Intermediate class focusing on handstands, running cartwheels, bridge kickovers, leaps.
- Hotshots (ages 4-6): Advanced class focusing on kickovers, walkovers, round offs, handsprings, leaps.
Term 5 Recreational Class Descriptions & Schedule (April 9th – May 27th)
- Bronze (ages 7-13): Beginning class focusing on handstands, standing and running cartwheels, bridges, kickovers, jumps.
- Silver (ages 7-13): Intermediate class focusing on handstands, round offs, bridge kickovers, handsprings.
- Gold (ages 7-13): Advanced class focusing on walkovers, handsprings, saltos, series tumbling.
- Tumble Time for Cheer (ages 9-16): Intermediate class focusing on round offs & handsprings. Cartwheel & bridge kickover required.
- Advanced Total Tumble for Cheer (ages 9-16): Advanced class focused on tumbling passes and saltos. RO/BHS is required.
* Development Programs – Competitive Team, Flipsters, Twisters, Advanced Challenge, Challenge, Ladybugs by Invite only.