- We do all the work! That’s right, we offer 1.5 hours of excitement, fun and gymnastics!
- You don’t have to be the Birthday monitor! We all know that it can be very difficult to invite kids to your home for a party and constantly protect your favorite lamp and white carpet.
- You have no mess to clean up! With a BUGS Birthday Party, when the party’s over, it’s over for you, too. No fuss.
- A BUGS Birthday Party can actually be less expensive than a home party!
- When you figure in all the incidental costs of a home party, including the expense of party favors, games, etc., you may spend more for a party at your home (especially if you have to call Stanley Steemer the Carpet Cleaner)!
- Our brand new BOUNCY HOUSE is now included in our party and you can add on the OBSTACLE COURSE to your already AWESOME BUGS party!
- So bring your party to BUGS.. See below for more details!
Call 812-336-7469 to Reserve your Party!
[button link=”http://www.bugsgym.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Birthday-Flyer.pdf” newwindow=”yes”] Printable Info[/button]
Ages: Boys and Girls age 4-13
Available Days: Saturdays 2:30-4:00pm, 4:30-6:00pm & 6:30-8:00pm; Sundays 10:00-11:30am, 12:00-1:30pm & 2:00-3:30pm
Cost: BUGS Member price: $175.00 (For families who have paid the Membership fee this school year)
Non-Member price: $200.00
- Price includes a full 1.5 hours of Gymnastics Fun & the BOUNCE HOUSE!
- We allow a maximum of 16 partygoers (12 if party-goers are 4-6 yrs old). For a party of 17 or more, add $25 per 8 kids (per 6 kids for 4-6 year olds).
- You can add on the INFLATABLE OBSTACLE COURSE for an additional $25.
Payment: Due the day of the party. (cash or check)
What BUGS Supplies:
- 1.5 hours of pure Birthday FUN
- A free BUGS T-Shirt for the birthday kid!
- Goodie bags for each partygoer
- Birthday Teachers
What you Supply:
- Cupcakes or Cake, Drinks, Snacks, etc.
- Birthday Napkins, Cups, and Tablecloth
- Decorations (Some do, some don’t. There is certainly no need…the theme of our party is one that every kid can relate to – FUN)
- Camera or video equipment (Optional, of course)
What NOT to Bring:
- Ice Cream (too messy)
- Confetti (way too messy)
What to Wear: Children should wear gym clothes (active wear).
Arrival Time: You may arrive 30 minutes before your party begins. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before your party is to begin.
Departure Time: Party hosts are allowed 15 minutes following the party to allow for clean up.
- All party-goers must wait to enter the gym until the teachers have officially started the party.
- All children or adults who enter the gymnastics area must have a signed waiver on file with us.
- No adults are allowed on any of the equipment.
- Please help us by following any and all instructions given by the BUGS staff.
- Any children who are not part of the party group must remain with parents in the viewing area.